Touch control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
12 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Speed Microwave Oven: For Additional Details Please Review SKU HMC80251UC
- Touch control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. Temperature range: 100° - 450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method primary cavity
||Combined operation, Half width variable grill, Hot Air, Hot air grilling, Microwave, warming
|Cooking method secondary cavity
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - secondary cavity
||easy to clean enamel
|Number of interior lights
||3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /lower
|Microwave Wattages (W)
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||55 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''
|Power Cord Length
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
4.6 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.